20 people come for late afternoon snacks to my place, and I have never hosted such a big event. Because I was lazy enough not to get a caterer, the plan is to make the following snacks/tapas which won’t be too much of a trouble to make. I have never hosted more than 6-7 people at a time, and this seems big. The menu for now:
- Patatas bravas.
- Shrimp something which i have no clue about, I will probably call it lemon drizzle or something
- Bite sized Teriyaki chicken, which can be done really fast, I think, because the marinade is from a bottle
- Bell pepper rolls with tuna stuffing which I saw the pic of and looks very attractive.
- Prosciutto with Rock Melon, because I would like to eat it myself.
- Chips + Mango Salsa (Pi’s recipe)
What else do you recommend? Tips?
And make it quick.